nellielynnfit








Everyone keeps asking how to get the $18 pre order for my advanced advance Booty which is the spin off of my most popular program the advanced Booty ( which is 6 weeks of training - videos and meals ) it’s in my bio or Nellienewman.com....... lately I have not been feeling like myself mentally I guess I’m just taken back by the world and all that’s going on. Everything is always so perfect on this and everything is always so angled and airbrushed ans tweaked. It can be hard to stay grounded. We are all humans on the other side and we all have our days where we feel like a bad bitch and then some days we are like “ I don’t wanna leave bed” be gentle with yourself in this world - I know sometimes I’m like damn but your best self is often represented before your messy self. This is messy and this is me 99.9 of the time and that’s just me- i come to the gym to work to sweat the stress off and bring in the profit of growth. . . . #inspiration #shelifts #fitnessmotivation #fitnessmodel #shape#fitfam #fitspo #fitgirls #fitnessjourney #travel #hardwork#girlswholift #gymmotivation #quads #beauty #fun#glutes#real#body#wshhfitness #fitspiration #workout #gymlife #food #gyminspiration #motivation #funny #legday #jokes#goals @worldstar @bodyofmuscle @gymglutes @gym_ videos @bossgirlscertified @createmuscle
Une publication partagée par Nellie 🦄 Fitness Queen (@nellielynnfit) le





Une publication partagée par Nellie 🦄 Fitness Queen (@nellielynnfit) le

Post a Comment

0 Comments