Bikini girls



Voir cette publication sur Instagram

A boy tells you. A man shows you - remember that. . Also ... 🗣just a honest moment- I get anxiety a lot .. a lot ... I don’t know how to pose in a camera ( unless I am with my photographer who guides me and helps me and knows when to snap ) and I often look like a dear in the headlights ( plus I have massive eyes ) ... that’s just how it is .. appreciate it or don’t .. I am not one of these people that can just flow with a lense.. and often photos ive seen aren’t real life anyway “ I’m going hiking guys “ or “ this is my car.. beep beep my new whip “ when really they in the back yard and that ain’t their car or that vacation was 15 years ago and you still living through it and the best one “ im smiling in this photo for this photo only “ then have a frown immediate as the camera goes away .. I know people like this and I’ve seen it first hand ... I on the other hand .. I pick my nose .. I burp .. I dance all to Alleviate how odd I feel. I’m not flashy and I don’t show you a life that’s not mine.. I am naturally just that girl who marched to her own drum and didn’t always feel like she fit, still dont ...a lot of people these days aren’t who they are in real life and arent who they say they are ... I am this way here and off the phone.. I promise you this. Be authentic to yourself has many great things.. and I will always be authentic to me. I just try to motivate people to be healthy and to be themselves so I appreciate all the lovely words but for those always asking why I look scared ... it’s because I am. Remember to use your words kindly because you don’t know what someone has or feels or is going through on the other end. What you say has power even if it doesn’t. Least my body is 🙌🙌🙌.. . Last few days to get my 2020 CALENDAR - LINK in bio !!! thank you all for the support on it so far. . . #fit#fitness#fitchicks#fitnessgirls#fitnessgoals#fitmovement#bodygoals#bodypositive#glutes#quads#beauty#holiday#athlete#gymlife#gymsweat#christmas#beauty#strongwomen#reallife
Une publication partagée par Nellie 🦄 Fitness Queen (@nellielynnfit) le



Post a Comment

0 Comments